Job search gripes
- Taxing job search with no defined strategy
- Poor or no feedback from applications/recruiters/interviews
- Time intensive
- Costly traveling to numerous unsuccessful interviews
The Sardine ERP/Digital Market
- High competition for ERP & Digital roles how do you stand out from the crowd?
- Difficult to negotiate high salary in such a competitive market when other candidates settle for lower
- Wrong ERP /Digital Agency culture fit
Problems with ERP / Digital Roles
- Top companies hard to get in
- Mis-sold roles
- Poor Job descriptions
- Poor recruiting processes
- Poorly structured training/development opportunities
Skills & Experience
- Making your CV reflect you in the best light
- Being contacted for completely wrong roles
- Self-taught developers etc.… – Positive or negative depending on the comp
- Don’t know how to sell yourself
- Keeping up with industry pace -new skills, software etc..
How we overcome those challenges
At C2B, we focus on placing the top 20% Elite professionals in key positions within the ERP and Digital space. We work on a daily basis to find and place you within the right role in an employer of choice that values your skills, abilities, energy and passions.
- We have taken the time to listen to the problems and challenges you face as a Candidate and we have spoken to thought leaders in the ERP and Digital industry to identify methods to overcome the above challenges and truly make you stand out as an Elite Candidate.
Elite is defined as “a select group that is superior in terms of abilities or qualities to the rest of a group or society”
With the aid of top ERP & Digital experts and clients we have developed a 7-point Elite Checklist which if followed closely will help you:
- Position as an Elite professional
- Capture the attention of Employers right away
- Improve your LinkedIn profile by up to 50%, and improve 1st page visibility
- Interview like an Elite professional
The Elite checklist leaves none of the recruitment stages to chance – It will open your eyes to how your preferred employer thinks and views your CV, skills and how you come across at interview. This guide will give you all the necessary tools to become an Elite Candidate and position yourself in the top 20% of professionals in your sector.
Your Privacy and Confidentiality
We completely understand uploading your CV on a job board can be risky at times. You may not wish for your current company to find out just yet. Our website is not a job board. It’s completely secure and only accessible by our professional consultants who values the importance of privacy when making a career move.
We uphold your confidentiality throughout the placement process and inform our clients to respect your privacy. The sector can be small in terms of network. From C2B’s perspective, the way we attract the best talent is by respecting our candidates’ confidentiality.